- Lenin believed in the clash of classes, and this idea exists in most communist systems in history. The basic idea is to kill around 10% of the population upfront, based on class justification, but in reality, the people being persecuted are the ones objecting to the new communist system and those that are leaders in their fields.
- This cleansing allowed for the communist system to recreate the society and economy afresh, the way oligarchs want, and also will scare the people keeping them in check.
- Once any system is setup, the sole motive of the system is to continue to exist, and so the agenda of the communist govt. like any other form of govt. is to keep the masses fearful and docile and struggling for basic necessities so that they can never think of rebelling against the govt.
- Also, have secret police to deal with the people who’re speaking against the govt. immediately, before it becomes a problem.
- When Ukraine was looking to become independent in 1933, lenin cut off their food supply and starved 7 million people.
- Those systems (like hitler’s national socialism or lenin’s communism) which have the ideology of creating a “New Man” by definition don’t agree with Human nature as it is. They are at war with Human Nature. This is root of Totalitarianism.
- Nazism is hence an Ideology based on False Biology and Communism is based on False Sociology. Both lead to millions dead (stavics in USSR and Jews in Germany).
- Marx himself wrote about class clash being inevitable when socialism is first established, coz the transition to socialism will be natural for capitalist societies, whereas the other cultures who haven’t seen the problems of capitalism won’t be able to be lifted up to the ideas of socialism and hence won’t be revolutionary
- Marxism was as much about equality in rewards as about equality in effort ie everyone pulling their weight and hence advocated the weeding out of the unfit and idle people ie killing off the parasites and leeches within society who were not contributing anything meaningful. Marxism was based on Work setting your free and being an honor.
- Strictly speaking only USSR practiced true Marxist Socialism, exterminating only those people who were class enemies, whereas Hitler’s extermination of Jews on basis of religion was frowned upon by socialists.
- Stalin even ordered the orphan children of the exterminated parents to be shot coz they were roaming the streets begging for food.
- Hitler got the idea for holocaust directly from Stalin’s tactics in 1930s
- Stalin signed the pact with Hitler in 1939 to not oppose him and instead divide Europe between USSR and Germany, coz Stalin wanted Hitler to first destroy and destabilize Europe and then Stalin with his Red Army would later fight Hitler and become the great liberator of Europe. But instead, Hitler later broke the pact in 41 and attached Russia, later spoiling Stalin’s plans.
- In 1939 Germany and USSR attacked poland together and divided the country b/w themselves, under the justification of fighting Fascism in Poland
- Moscow also labelled Finland Fascist and attacked it in 1939, but finland fought back and USSR lost half million troops.
- Hitler on the other side of the Baltic Sea, had easily defeated and occupied Denmark, Belgium, Luxemberg and Holland.
- Next for Hitler was Norway, which he defeated with help from USSR in form of Naval Base at Murmansk. Soviet also sent Resources and Food to Hitler while people were starving in their own country.
- USSR even reached out to communist parties all across Europe to support Hitler. They made speaking against Nazism illegal in USSR and even warned US to not intervene. This is coz they knew that Hitler’s ideology was based on their own and any Hitler’s enemies would turn to become their enemies after Hitler was defeated.
- In 1940, Hitler crushed France, while USSR defeated Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
- Britain was the only country left now.
- USSR maintained it’s public image as being anti Hitler and anti Fascism and hence Jews seeked refuge there, but were captured and returned to Hitler’s Gestapo.
- Coz USSR doesn’t own upto their secret pact with Hitler or any support to Hitler, all the carnage of WW2 is put on Hitler’s head, but in reality USSR’s acts were much worse.
- WW2 left over 27 Million Soviet Citizens dead, but the Soviet Govt. which was a criminal entity was responsible for most of these killings
- More than a million Soviet soldiers joined the Nazi side to escape from hellish Soviet tactics like removal soviet tags from uniforms of it’s dead soldiers
- Stalin did his hellish war crimes under the assumption that no one would judge the vanquisher of hitler in the future.
- Even post the defeat of hitler in 1945, Stalin continued to use the concentration camps and in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, exiled civilian men of the families to Siberia so that russian men could take over their families and hence russians will be in majority, decreasing chance of future rebellion from these Baltic Nations.
- Europe today is dependent on Russian Gas and Oil resources and hence doesn’t investigate USSRs real acts during and after WW2.
- Only German Nazis were tried for their war crimes after the war and nothing more has been done ever since.
- In fact, the existance of Marxist political parties in Eurpoean countries shows the support of some for the ideas that persecution of inferior nations isn’t a crime, coz it makes way for more advanced nations to build a better life and future.
WW2 was a False Flag, largely to infiltrate Asia. That’s why they used the swastika–Asia’s most sacred symbol.